The CORSAIR iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE Performance Fan boasts eight bright, individually addressable RGB LEDs, using CORSAIR AirGuide technology with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated cooling. Pair with an existing SP140 RGB ELITE Dual Fan Kit or a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller (sold separately) to customize and synchronize your vivid lighting effects using CORSAIR iCUE software. A translucent low-noise 140mm fan blade, able to spin as quietly as 18 dBA, is PWM controllable between 450 and 1,200 RPM, pushing up to 68.1 CFM of air while enhancing your lighting effects.
- CORSAIR AirGuide technology utilizes anti-vortex vanes to direct airflow and concentrate cooling, improving cooling whether used as intake, exhaust, or mounted to a liquid cooling radiator or heatsink.
- Complete your CORSAIR SP RGB ELITE-cooled system with an additional fan, equipped with eight individually addressable RGB LEDs around the hub.
- Create vivid lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE compatible products. Requires a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller, sold separately.
- A translucent, low-noise 140mm fan blade custom designed for maximum performance spins as quietly as 18 dBA, providing high airflow while letting your RGB lighting shine through.
- Keep your system cool with powerful PWM-controlled fan speeds from 450 RPM to 1,200 RPM, pushing up to 68.1 CFM of air with 1.66mm-H2O of static pressure.