Brand new for 2019 GameMax are proud to introduce the first ARGB 3 In 1 Kit, the ultimate ARGB kit. The kit includes 3 x GameMax Velocity fans, 1 x GameMax Viper ARGB LED strip, ARGB hub and an RF remote controller.
3 x GameMax Velocity fans enables you to configure the airflow that suits your system needs. The Velocity fans are unique to a lot of fans currently on the market, a massive 24 LEDs will bright up your entire rig and with complete PWM control you can set your fan speed for the right amount of noise and airflow.
Add even more ARGB with the GameMax Viper ARGB LED strip with 15 LEDs enabling incredible lighting, it uses 5050 LEDs lighting every inch of your rig. Easy installation with the four included magnets and 3m adhesive tape you can fit on steel, aluminium or plastic chassis’.
Sync your fans and LED strip together using the ARGB hub, not only can you control your products using the hub but the RF wireless remote controller enables you to easily control your devises easily and efficiently.
All the devices come with a 5V addressable 3 Pin AURA connector and when connected to a compatible motherboard giving you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- 3 x GameMax Dual-Ring Velocity Fans - The Velocity fans are made using 24 LEDs and are dual sided with slim ring LEDs create a brighter look to the inside of your finished build and with complete PWM control you can easily control your fan speed ranging from 500 to 1500RPM.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED colour of your fans and LED strip to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin header to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your LED strip the way you like and uniform your lighting.
- ARGB Hub - Connect your fans and sync them using the included PWM hub, connect up to six fans (3 or 4 pin) and 6 3 Pin AURA connections.
- RF Remote Controller - As well as been able to control your fans from your chassis using the built in PWM hub and 3 Pin AURA connector, you can control your fan speed, LED speed or colour mode without any fuss using the RF (radio frequency) remote control.
- SATA Powered - The hub powered by a SATA connector ensures safe installation and you can be sure to have safe and reliable power for your connected devices.