The CiT Blaze ARGB PC Gaming case is the third instalment of the excellent Blaze Series and joins the ARGB trend, it's clean and understated design makes the Blaze perfect for first time PC builders. Included are 6 x ARGB fans and can be controlled manually from the I/O panel or motherboard software creating a vibrant ARGB atmosphere.
Two tempered glass panels are included with the side panel allowing users to enjoy a panoramic view of not only the system lighting used but also your final build, choose components to make a difference and create a system that looks the part. The Blaze comes fully loaded with six fans and situated on the front running parallel are air inlets to increase overall airflow.
An interior made of all black with a full-length PSU shroud adds to the smooth and clean look and is a great opening for cable management space. An easy to build internal layout makes it easier to install the important components with two 240mm radiators positioned at the front or on top there is also two hard drive locations. Located behind the shroud is where users can install the 2 x 3.5-inch HDD drives and just above those 3.5-inch slots next to the motherboard is where you can install 2 x 2.5-inch SSD drives.
A PSU. Max length of approximately 150mm, Graphic Cards can be up to 350mm in length and CPU coolers up to 150mm tall, additionally the I/O panel has 2 x USB2.0 and 1 x USB3.0 ports ensuring this case has all the fundamentals and much more and has plenty to offer.
- Exterior - The Blaze ARGB has a shrewd looking exterior with a front tempered glass panel accompanied by the 3 pre-installed ARGB fans.
- 6 x ARGB Fans Included - Your components have never been easier to keep cool and provides the perfect balance of air moving in and out of you chassis with six ARGB fans included you are ready to go from the off.
- Tempered Glass - Featuring a second tempered glass panel fitted on the side of the Blaze ARGB provides you with an impressive view of your ARGB lighting and most important components that makes your build tick.
- Motherboard Sync - Want even more ARGB lighting to take your system to the next level and boost your overall lighting, thanks to the included 3 Pin Aura and VDG motherboard connectors you can control your Blaze ARGB using software. Please note that your motherboard must have a 5V RGB 3 Pin connection or you must have a Gigabyte motherboard when connecting the VDG connection.
- Manual Control - Does your motherboard not include a 5V 3 Pin connection? That is ok thanks to the layout of the Blaze ARGB there is no need for an included fan controller either, one of the front fans is made with an IC built in and once all your fans are daisy chained together thanks to the 4 Pin proprietary connectors and powered via Molex you can control your colour modes using the LED switch on the front I/O.
- Removable Dust Filter - A dust filter on the top and bottom of the Blaze helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.
- Full-Length PSU Shroud - Keep your build tidier by keeping power supply and other cables out of sight, making clean builds even easier to achieve.