Stand out with the GameMax Infinity, a stunning all white gaming case. Using our years of experience, every detail from the material to the design has been carefully thought about. The modular and dynamic design of the Infinity ensures you can pack plenty of options inside, providing the platform to create a powerful PC Gaming Rig.
Raising the standards, this stylish ATX is constructed using a combination of tempered glass and metal mesh panels. This case has many features that make it the perfect choice to showcase spectacular high-end hardware. Easy to build in, the Infinity can accommodate a total of 10 fans and has huge water-cooling potential and that is not all, there is room for 360mm graphics card and a CPU Cooler of 170mm.
We have now added 6 Dual-Ring ARGB fans, ARGB fan controller and RF remote controller, which puts you in control of all your LED lighting effects either manually or by syncing it with your Motherboard and controlling using software.
The Infinity is modern, sleek and sturdy and primed to offer the complete performance.
- Infinity With 6 x Dual-Ring ARGB Fans - The GameMax Infinity is an excellent fit for gamers who love ARGB, included inside the box are 6 x Dual-Ring ARGB Fans, ARGB fan controller with 10 ports (8 x 5 Pin Fans & 2 x 3 Pin LED Strips) and RF remote controller. With this software-free solution you will have your fans up and running in no time and control manually using the RF controller that comes with over approximately 300 automatic colour modes and 7 single colour modes to choose from. Please note the 6 x Dual-Ring ARGB Fans and ARGB fan controller are included inside the box only and will need to be installed.
- Motherboard Sync - Take your colour to new levels, you can connect the controller to your Motherboard, connect the 3 Pin AURA to a 5V 3 Pin connection on a compatible motherboard and you can use the mobo software for system-wide lighting synchronization.
- Full White Design - Want something a little different then look at the GameMax Infinity, the stylish outer chassis, manufactured from a combination of metal, mesh and tempered glass and finished in white. The interior is made using the same aesthetic as the exterior and helps highlight your internal components and other ARGB hardware you want to install.
- Dual Chamber Layout - Different from traditional computer cases the infinity is designed using a dual chamber layout which provides plenty of space for your hardware, good airflow & ventilation, cable management and guarantees you can create a beautiful build. The dual chamber design allows you to situate your power supply, hard drives and cables in the rear chamber freeing up the main chamber for your fan and radiator mounting points creating an unrestricted view of your components that matter.
- 2 x Tempered Glass Panels - Designed with 4mm tempered glass front and side panels which are not only sturdy and durable and are excellent on the eye. Both are clear transparent windows perfect for showcasing your ARGB LED lighting and internal component construction.
- 2 x Mesh Panels - The Infinity has the aesthetics and it has the performance to match, the top and right side panel of the chassis is designed using metal mesh which is in 1mm in diameter to deliver massive airflow potential.
- Concentrated Airflow - Designed to improve airflow with the perfect all-round heat dissipation and room to fit a max of 10 fans and supports a 360mm water cooler.
- USB Type-C Port - Support USB Type-C connection and have up to 10Gbps transfer speeds.
- Removable Dust Filter - A removable dust filter included on the bottom of the Infinity helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and is easy to clean.