Clad in sand-blasted aluminium, the MasterCase SL600M is the centrepiece of the workspace, with the performance capability of housing a gaming set-up. Although gaming cases generally look out of place in a professional environment, the MasterCase SL600M keeps both professionalism and performance intact while also taking on noise reduction and airflow.
The MasterCase SL600M addresses both noise reduction and thermal efficiency; gaming can become quieter while noise reduction can run cooler. By fusing together the method of cooling with the method of noise-reduction, the MasterCase SL600M enables components to run efficiently for work, for play, and for everything in between.
- Max GPU Length: 318mm
- Max CPU Cooler Height: 191mm
- Max PSU Depth: 200mm
- Premium Aluminium Panelling - The top and front of the case are clad in anodized aluminium with a smooth sand-blasted finish.
- Vertical Chimney Effect Layout - With the 200mm fans that intake air from the bottom, hot air rises out of the case and exits out of the top in a natural direction for efficient thermal performance.
- Noise Reduction Technology - The design of the panels address noise reduction by inhibiting noise from escaping toward the individual. The 2x200mm fans operate quietly in comparison to the volume of air they move and can operate even quieter by manually controlling the fan speed slider found on the I/O panel.
- Rotatable PCI Bracket Window - The PCI mounting window can be rotated 90 degrees. This allows the unique ability of mounting graphics card(s) vertically or with more clearance from the glass side panel. *riser cable not included
- Versatile Storage Brackets - The SL600M has versatile brackets that can mount an SSD, HDD, a water pump, or reservoir. These brackets can be placed in multiple positions inside the case, including being placed behind the front panel and on the bottom radiator bracket.
- Advanced I/O Panel - A proximity sensor triggers the USB lighting for easy access in the dark. The panel will stay temporarily lit before turning off automatically. Furthermore, the I/O panel has a USB 3.1 (Gen 2) Type-C port, four additional USB ports, a PWM fan speed slider, a headset jack (audio + mic), and a dedicated microphone jack. The headset jack supports headsets that use a single plug for microphone and headphone signals.