The GameMax View ARGB Mid-Tower PC gaming case made with an “easy to build in” chassis design and a sleek fascia the View is the perfect mix of looks and functionality. A honeycomb pattern backed by a dust filter on the right side of the case means you can mount a radiator or individual fans for an extra boost in cooling. The View includes two ARGB LED strips, running along the bottom of the left and right side creating a stunning gaming atmosphere.
Packed full of cooling configuration options the View has room to fit nine fans with four GameMax Razor ARGB Fans pre-installed to offer instant system cooling right out of the box. All your fans and LED strips can be synced to your hub with one master 3-Pin ARGB motherboard connector. As well as motherboard control, you can also use the reset button on the I/O panel to control your fans and LED.
Located on top of the View are two USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the GameMax ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.
Compatible with the Following Fans
The GameMax View is compatible with the following fans:
- GameMax Razor 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- GameMax Velocity 120mm Rainbow ARGB Fan
- Design - The View is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all-black chassis featuring two 4mm tempered glass panels on the front and left side. On the right is a unique honeycomb pattern designed for mounting fans or water-cooling devices and with two ARGB LED strips, the View is a real spectacle in any gaming environment.
- Thermal Solution - Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the View, the chassis can fit a massive nine 120mm fans in total, with four GameMax Razor fans included and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the top you really can enhance your cooling further.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- LED Lighting Control - Included in the View is a 6 x 3 Pin fan port and with a SATA power connection for easy installation, you now have the ability to connect to on board RGB headers with a 3 Pin AURA connector included.
- Tempered Glass Front & Side Panels - Two 4mm full tempered glass panels to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top and right-hand side of the View are magnetic dust filters helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.