Brand new for 2019 Game Max are proud to introduce the Game Max Gravity ARGB Mid-Tower PC gaming case. Made with an “easy to build in” chassis design and a sleek fascia the Gravity is the perfect mix of looks and functionality. A honeycomb pattern backed by a dust filter on the right side of the case means you can mount a radiator or individual fans for an extra boost in cooling. The Gravity includes three ARGB LED strips, one running down the front panel and two running along the bottom of the left and right side creating a stunning gaming atmosphere.
Packed full of cooling configuration options the Gravity has room to fit nine fans with three Game Max Razor ARGB Fans pre-installed to offer instant system cooling right out of the box. All your fans and LED strips can be synced to your hub with one master 3-Pin ARGB motherboard connector. As well as motherboard control, you can also use the reset button on the I/O panel to control your fans and LED.
Located on top of the Gravity are two USB3.0 ports and HD Audio / Mic jack ports.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience for a great price.
- Design - The Gravity is a brilliantly designed Mid-Tower PC gaming case with room for an ATX motherboard, an all-black chassis featuring a unique honeycomb pattern on the right side designed for mounting fans or water-cooling devices and with three ARGB LED strips, the Gravity is a real spectacle in any gaming environment.
- Thermal Solution - Versatile cooling options are on offer inside the Gravity, the chassis can fit a massive nine 120mm fans in total, with three Game Max Razor fans included and multiple radiator configurations with room for up to a 360mm radiator at the top you really can enhance your cooling further.
- Motherboard Sync - You can now take your LED colour to new levels with the included ARGB motherboard connector, simply connect the 3pin to your motherboard and you can use the mobo software to sync your fans the way you like.
- LED Lighting Control - Included in the Gravity is a 6 x 3 Pin fan port and with a SATA power connection for easy installation, you now have the ability to connect to on board RGB headers with a 3 Pin AURA connector included.
- Tempered Glass - A 4mm full left side tempered glass panel to show off your build from all angles.
- Easy Maintenance - Located on the top and right-hand side of the Gravity are magnetic dust filters helps to prevent dust from getting into your build and helps improve the performance of your chassis.