TUF Gaming B460-PRO (WiFi) distills essential elements of the latest Intel® platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance — an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest Intel® CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B460-PRO (Wi-Fi) is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
EASY PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want —even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
TUF Gaming B460-PRO (Wi-Fi) provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalized gaming atmosphere.
- Intel LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 10th Gen Intel Core processors
- Enhanced power solution: 6+1+1 power stages, military-grade TUF components, and Digi+ VRM for maximum durability
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 4
- Made for online gaming: Intel WiFi 6, Intel Ethernet Connection I219-V, TUF LANGuard and TurboLAN technology
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Synchronizable LED effects across a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear, including addressable RGB strips