This USB to PS/2 Adaptor connects to an internal (motherboard) USB port, letting you connect two PS/2 devices such as a keyboard and mouse, to your low profile or standard profile desktop PC. The Adaptor provides a practical, cost-effective way to bridge your legacy PS/2 devices with a modern computer, by allowing you to use PS/2 devices on a computer that lacks built-on PS/2 ports. Plus, unlike most native PS/2 connections, the USB to PS/2 Adaptor interfaces with the host computer through the USB bus - so PS/2 devices can be hot plugged or swapped without having to reboot the system.
- Designed with universal connectors allowing users to use either of the two PS/2 connectors for either keyboards or mice
- Does not require any external power adaptor
- Easy installation and set up
- Plug and Play compatible
- Use your PS/2 devices on newer desktops or servers without PS/2 interfaces
- Bridges the gap between legacy-free computers and older PS/2 mice and keyboards
- Connect PS/2 devices to USB enabled laptop or desktop systems
- Includes Standard and Low Profile Brackets for use on any desktop PC with expansion slots.
- Lightweight, convenient to carry