Noctua's DX line of coolers has become a default choice in high performance quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon CPUs. The latest i4 revision supports LGA2011 (both Square ILM and Narrow ILM), LGA1356 and LGA1366 based Xeon platforms and the 12cm model NH-U12DX i4 comes equipped with Noctua’s award-winning NF-F12 Focused Flow™ fan with PWM for automatic speed control. Due to its slim design, the NH-U12DX i4 now provides easy access to the memory slots and better compatibility with tall modules. Fitted with the professional SecuFirm2™ mounting system and bundled with Noctua's industrial-grade NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U12DX i4 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling Xeon based workstations and servers.
- Award-winning NH-U12 series - The NH-U12DX i4 is based on the latest version of Noctua's award-winning NH-U12 coolers. First introduced in 2005, the NH-U series has become a standard choice for premium quality quiet CPU coolers and won more than 400 awards and recommendations from leading international hardware websites and magazines.
- Easier access to RAM - Thanks to its slim design with only 45mm fin depth, the NH-U12DX i4 ensures easy access to the RAM slots. When installed parallel to the slots, it will not overhang the memory on LGA1356, LGA1366 and LGA2011 Square ILM even with two fans installed, thus providing full compatibility with tall RAM heatsinks.
- NF-F12 120mm Focused Flow™ fan - Recommended by more than 150 hardware publications and thousands of enthusiasts world-wide, the Noctua's premium quality NF-F12 Focused Flow™ 120mm fan is renowned to combine superb static pressure, excellent heatsink performance and surprising quietness of operation.
- PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor - The NF-F12 120mm fan supplied with the NH-U12DX i4 supports PWM for convenient automatic speed control through the motherboard. In addition, the maximum fan speed can be reduced from 1500 to 1200rpm using the supplied Low-Noise Adaptor for even quieter operation.
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-F12 (optional) - For users who want to achieve even better performance by adding a second, optional NF-F12 fan to create a push/pull setup, the NH-U12DX i4 includes fan clips and an extra set of custom-designed anti-vibration pads that allow to off-set the rear fan by 5mm to improve acoustics in dual-fan mode.
- SecuFirm2™ mounting system - Noctua's SecuFirm2™ mounting systems have become synonymous with quality, safety and ease of use. Supporting Intel's LGA2011 (both Square and Narrow ILM), LGA2066, LGA1356 and LGA1366 Xeon platforms, the SecuFirm2™ mounting included with the NH-U12DX i4 guarantees perfect contact pressure and maximum convenience on all sockets.
- NT-H1 thermal compound - Having received more than 100 awards and recommendations from hardware journalists around the world, Noctua's NT-H1 is a proven professional grade TIM solution that provides minimum thermal resistance, excellent ease of use and outstanding reliability.
- 6-year manufacturer's warranty - Noctua products are renowned for their impeccable quality and outstanding longevity. Like all Noctua fans, the supplied NF-F12 features an MTTF rating of more than 150.000 hours and the entire NH-U12DX i4 package comes with a full 6-year manufacturer's warranty.