Mushkin today have announced their latest Solid State Hard Drive in the form of a new 30GB Atlas Deluxe mSATA drive, scheduled to be available sometime next month.
The new 30GB Atlas Deluxe is the fastest mSATA drive on the market featuring blistering read/write speeds of up to 555/365 megabytes per second and 4kb random read/write IOPS of up to 92,000/70,000.
The Atlas Deluxe drive is set to deliver SSD reliability and performance to the smaller mSATA form factor, which has not been possible until now. What makes the performance increase all the more impressive is the fact the mSATA form factor measures a mere eights of the size of a standard SSD drive, making installation painless in any device with a mSATA port.
For laptop users or desktop users looking for a way to supercharge an existing mechanical hard drive there can be no better news than the Atlas Deluxe’s validation for the NVELO Dataplex caching software and Intel Smart Response Technology.
- SandForce SF-2281 SSD processor with unthrottled IOPS firmware
- SATA 3.0 (6 Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with SATA 3 Gb/s and 1.5 Gb/s)
- Supports ATA APM, Security Set, NCQ
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 55 bits correctable per 512 byte sector)
- High speed MLC NAND
- MO-300 (mSATA) form factor (50.80 x 29.85 x 4.85 mm)
- User-upgradeable firmware
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- 3-year limited warranty