Today, Corel announced the new Roxio Game Capture HD PRO, set to be the most comprehensive and easy way to capture, edit, and share gameplay footage and will be the latest version of their popular capture device, but now with full HD functionality and the first to offer live streaming.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is the perfect all-in-one solution; with a top-of-the-line capture card that encodes in H.264, enabling it to record in 720p and 1080 60i/30p, a fully-featured video editor tailored specifically to the needs of a gamer, and the ability to live stream without leaving the application via a new partnership with Twitch. The whole package is available for an outstanding price of £129.99.
Thanks to its partnership with Twitch, the world’s largest video game broadcasting community, Roxio Game Capture HD Pro allows live streaming of gameplay directly from the application to a Twitch channel and a real-time voiceover to be added during gameplay to communicate with viewers.
“We're proud to partner with forward-thinking companies like Roxio," said Kevin Lin, COO of Twitch. "We believe in the very near future playing a game will be the same thing as broadcasting a game. As the world's largest live video platform and community for gamers, we are very interested in making it as easy as possible for people to capture and share their gameplay. Roxio is helping gamers do just that."
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO
The gaming edition of Roxio’s market leading video editing solution can turn gameplay footage into incredible movies. The software includes gaming-specific editing options to give every video a professional look and feel; use the integrated voice changer to match voiceover to game, the picture-in-picture feature to layer separate video tracks, and choose from over 90 different transitions to create impressive movies. Once finished, upload to YouTube and Facebook simultaneously or output to various formats to play on PCs or mobile devices such as iPads, iPhones and iPods.
• Record in HD: Record gameplay in 720p, 1080/60i or 1080/30p.
• Live Stream to Twitch: Roxio’s partnership with Twitch makes it easy to live stream console gameplay directly to a Twitch channel. Add voice over in real-time to live stream gameplay and communicate with viewers.
• Support both HDMI and Component for HD Capture: Record HD gameplay with either HDMI or Component inputs and outputs.
• Console Capture: Capture gameplay from Xbox 360, Kinect, PlayStation and Wii
• PC Game Capture: Capture PC gameplay using HDMI from selected graphics cards to Roxio Game Capture HD PRO capture device. Spare PC resources for the gaming fun with perfect performance.
• Record in Full Screen Preview: While recording gameplay in the Capture application, enter Full Screen mode to see gameplay. Press the ESC key to return to the application with the normal preview window.
• Adjust Video Quality: Easily balance video file size and quality using a quality slider and custom bit rate settings.
• Hot Keys to Capture: In the Capture application, use Hot Keys to start and stop gameplay capture in both normal window and full screen mode. There are default keys set up, but both can be customised to fit preferences.
• Social Media Sharing: Easily log-in and share gameplay to YouTube and Facebook simultaneously.
• Voice Changer and Cool Voice Profiles: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is the first solution with the option to change voice style to match specific games.
• Change Speed: With 1x, 2x, or 3x speed templates fast forward or apply slow motion effects to highlight gameplay. This feature can be applied to the entire video, or selected segments.
• Windows 8: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO is compatible with Windows 8 and works with Windows 7/Vista/XP
• Users get: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO Capture Device, USB Cable, Roxio Game Capture Software, and a “Getting Started” Guide
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO