Kingston Hyper X Genesis RAM
With outstanding thermal performance, high-frequency speeds and low latency, HyperX Genesis is a great match for PC enthusiasts, system integrators and gamers looking for a major boost in performance. With Genesis DDR3, you get even faster speeds, lower latencies and higher data bandwidths — all with lower power consumption than DDR2. Genesis easily keeps pace with the increasingly high demands of today’s technology and it is 100 per cent tested and backed by our legendary Kingston® reliability.
- Quad-channel now available!
- Capacities up to 16GB (dual channel), 24GB (triple channel), 64GB (quad channel)
- DDR2 available in single and dual channel memory kits and speeds up to 1066MHz
- DDR3 available in single, dual triple and quad channel memory kits and speeds up to 2400MHz
- Compatible with Intel XMP auto-overclocking function (available with selected models)
- 1.7v–1.95v voltage range for dual channel applications for AMD based systems and Intel chipsets older than X58
- 1.65v voltage for triple channel Intel Core i7 9xx series applications
- 1.65v voltage for dual channel Intel Core i5 7xx series and Core i7 8xx series applications
View of Range of Kingston ValueRAM, HyperX Genesis and HyperX Memory