The CCL Professional Series case is now the default option on many of our CCL systems, built and optimised in conjunction with Corsair the case offers fantastic all-round performance for high end gaming systems and workstations.
The CCL Professinoal Series case is compact, but designed to let you build high-performance systems with massive storage, extra graphics performance, and superior cooling and ventilation.
Less work. More play. This is a chassis designed with tool-free elements and cut-outs to ensure that you spend less time building and cable managing, and more time enjoying; the only time you’ll need to pick up a screwdriver is to install the motherboard.
Designed to last the mid-tower form factor combines room for expandability and out-of-the-way exterior dimensions, while the front intake dust filter keeps your build clean and clear. The case will take up to four HDDs and four SDDs simultaneously while managing up to eight fan mounts so you have more than enough capacity for your build to grow with you!
• PC case with 120mm rear exhaust and 120mm front intake fan
• User installation guide
• Accessories box with screws, zip ties, and other mounting hardware
• Front Panel USB 3.0
• Tool-free SSD, HDD, and ODD installation.
• Cable routing and CPU cooler back-plate motherboard cut-outs.
• Seven PCI-e slots with thumbscrews and room for GPUs 320mm long.
• Install up to four 3.5" and four 2.5" drives simultaneously - tool free.
• Up to eight fan mounts for optimal cooling potential.
• Dust filters for front and PSU intake.
In the video below I’ll show you around the case and highlight some of its great features:
In stock now and available with all high end CCL systems or on its own here.