The Full HD (1920x1080) TF3239MSC Open Frame monitor with slim borders is the ideal display solution for interactive shop windows, education, kiosks and in-store communications. The Projective Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology with 12 touch points ensures a seamless and accurate touch response. Thanks to the touch-through-glass technology it’s possible to turn glass surfaces into touchscreens. It can be installed in landscape, portrait and face-up orientation for maximum flexibility and accessibility. With its AMVA3 LED panel, it offers exceptional colour performance, high contrast and wide viewing angles. Featuring a metal housing with a 60950-1 ball-drop proof, scratch-resistant, edge-to-edge glass, this display can be installed in the most demanding environments and build in different set-ups as a result of its Open Frame side mounting holes. For ease of integration, the TF3239MSC can be equipped with optional external mounting brackets (OMK4-4) making it an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and interactive multimedia.
- Touch Technology - Capacitive - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- Touch Through-glass - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- Open Frame LFD - Open frame monitors feature special mounting screw holes on all sides of the monitor that can be used for installing the monitor. Open Frame monitors are an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and Instore Retail.
- AG Coating - The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
- 24/7 - 24/7 displays are designed for a continuous operation.