ProLite T1731SR-B5 is based on 5 wire resistive touch technology. The price / performance ratio is ideal for the budget conscious user while quality and performance are certainly not compromised. The display inputs include both analogue and digital (VGA, HDMI and DisplayPort) with touchscreen connectivity via USB offering great flexibility. A solid and steady base supports the touchscreen with an adjustable stand offering full 90-degree angles. The ProLite T1731SR-B5 can be used in a variety of environments, especially recommended for shops, restaurants and industrial purposes. Available in black and white.
- Touch Technology - Resistive - 5-wire resistive touchscreens are very durable and can be used in a variety of environments. They are especially recommended for shops, restaurants and industrial purposes.
- IP54 - The IP Code classifies how resistant a device is to foreign objects and moisture. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water.
- Speakers - This LED monitor is equipped with two stereo speakers.
- VESA - VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount the display to any mounting that complies with the VESA standard.
- LED Backlit - A typical CCFL LCD uses four backlight lamps. Using LED diodes considerably lowers the power consumption and reduces the CO2 emission into the environment making this LCD a true ECO-Friendly product.