Kingston’s Data Centre 450R (DC450R) is a high-performance 6Gbps SATA SSD with 3D TLC NAND, designed for read-centric application workloads. This streamlined SSD delivers on performance while providing exceptional I/O and latency predictability, a requirement now amongst data-centre class SSDs. Built to Kingston’s strict QoS requirements, the DC450R is designed to ensure performance consistency over a wide range of read-intensive and read-caching workloads.
Enterprise Data Centre SSD
Delivering your business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability. Kingston’s DC450R presents a specifically focused feature set that enables data centres to select the most cost effective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results in order to deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLAs). Kingston’s DC450R is designed to deliver on these expectations.
A strategically optimised SSD designed with a streamlined, focused feature set for read-centric applications. This enables data centres to select an SSD tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive write-intensive SSDs. It delivers I/O speeds and responsetimes (latency) to ensure high levels of performance in the working application and downstream at the user interface.
It is ideal for Content Delivery Networks (CDN), edge computing applications and a wide array of software-defined storage architectures. DC450R gives system builders and cloud providers a high-performance, low-cost SSD standard that they can count on. Capacities* from 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Edge computing
- Cloud service providers
- High-speed databases
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Read-centric applications - Performance consistency in edge computing and CDN applications.
- Reduce application latencies - Database and web-based applications leverage predictable I/O and latency performance.
- Data integrity protection - ECC protection with advanced read/disturb management safeguards against data corruption for end-to-end data protection.
- Strategically optimised - Focused feature set enables data centres to select the most cost-effective SSD for their workload(s).