The ProLite T1531SAW-B5 uses highly accurate Surface Acoustic Wave Touch Technology (SAW) with a pure-glass scratch resistive front, offering superior image clarity and screen durability. The solid but flexible stand ensures resilience in the most demanding environments. Menu buttons are located on the side of the screen which can be locked to prevent tampering, and include a handy function to deactivate the touchscreen for cleaning. The iiyama Prolite T1531SAW-B5 touchscreen is ideal for a wide range of applications including Point of Sale, Kiosks, Hospitality and Entertainment, Control rooms, Education, Training and many others.
- Touch Technology - Surface Acoustic Wave - Surface acoustic wave uses ultrasonic waves that pass over the panel. When the panel is touched, a portion of the wave is absorbed and a touch event is registered. Because the screen is covered with a glass layer this technology offers great picture performance (high contrast and colour accuracy). It is also scratch-resistant technology and therefore ideal for use in Public Places or Schools. Even if the screen is scratched, the touch function remains unaffected. Surface Acoustic Touch screens are activated with finger or a soft stylus touch.
- Scratch Resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- IP54 - The IP Code classifies how resistant a device is to foreign objects and moisture. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water.
- Speakers - This LED monitor is equipped with two stereo speakers.
- VESA - VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount the display to any mounting that complies with the VESA standard.