The HDMI2DP DVI or HDMI to DisplayPort Converter converts an HDMI, DVI or Mini DVI input signal into a DisplayPort (or Mini DisplayPort) output, eliminating the cost of upgrading your source device hardware or purchasing a new display. With support for full HD resolutions up to 1920x1200, the HDMI2DP converter is the perfect solution for connecting devices that have an HDMI, DVI single-link or mini DVI output, such as video cards (desktop or laptop), video game consoles or home theatre receivers, to your DisplayPort-capable display.
- Supports full HD resolutions up to 1920x1200
- Stores EDID information to ensure compatibility between source and display
- Allows for conversion of DVI or mini-DVI sources with additional cables (not included)
- Compatible HDMI 1.3b, DVI/Mini DVI 10 Input
- Supports DisplayPort/Mini DisplayPort 11a output
- Supports HDMI uncompressed 2-channel audio such as LPCM