The CORSAIR iCUE H170i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler delivers powerful, low-noise cooling for the largest and most ambitious PC builds, with a massive 420mm radiator and three CORSAIR ML140 RGB PWM fans controllable between 400 and 2,000 RPM. 33 CAPELLIX LEDs on the pump head and eight RGB LEDs per fan let you completely personalize your CPU cooler’s look. Connect to the included CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software to orchestrate synchronized RGB lighting, adjust fan speeds, and enable Zero RPM mode on up to six RGB PWM fans. Easy to install on most major CPU sockets, with a thermally optimized split-flow cold plate and low-noise centrifugal pump, the H170i ELITE CAPELLIX puts the spotlight on high-end CPU cooling.
- A high-performance RGB pump head provides powerful, low-noise cooling for your CPU, lit by 33 ultra-bright CAPELLIX RGB LEDs.
- A massive 420mm radiator provides maximum surface area for extreme cooling.
- Includes a CORSAIR iCUE COMMANDER CORE Smart RGB Lighting and Fan Speed Controller, for precise speed and lighting control for up to six RGB PWM fans.
- Three 140mm CORSAIR ML RGB Magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver immense airflow to cool the most powerful systems with the latest highperformance components, with eight RGB LEDs per fan.
- Accurately control your cooling via PWM, adjusting fan speeds from 400 to 2,000 RPM.
- All-in-one automated cooling offers everything you need to keep your CPU running at peak performance, including fans, coolant, and radiator, in a completely sealed system with minimal maintenance.
- Zero RPM fan profiles in CORSAIR iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures, virtually eliminating fan noise.
- CORSAIR iCUE software allows you to adjust fan and pump speeds, control and synchronize your cooler's RGB lighting with all iCUE-compatible devices, and monitor CPU and coolant temperatures, all from a single intuitive interface.
- A split-flow copper cold plate and high-density stack of 128 micro-skived fins-per-inch provide highly efficient cooling at all loads.
- A centrifugal pump delivers a flow rate of up to 0.82L/min while generating less than 20 dBA, for extreme cooling with low noise.
- Modular, tool-free mounting bracket for quick and painless installation on all modern Intel and AMD sockets.