DataTraveler® microDuo 3C has a dual interface that works with both standard USB and USB Type-C™ ports. It’s an ideal way to provide up to 128GB of extra storage for the latest smartphones, tablets, PCs and Macs, which may have limited expansion ports, and it’s easier than sharing files via online services. It’s plug and play and fast, with speeds of up to 100MB/s read and 15MB/s write, and it has a rotating cap to protect the reversible USB Type-C connector.
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
** USB 3.1 Gen. 1 5Gb/s performance requires a host device with a USB 3.1 port
- Versatile - DT microDuo 3C works with newer USB Type-C devices such as smartphones and tablets and is also compatible with USB Type-A ports on existing USB host devices.
- Store more - up to 128GB of extra storage for the latest smartphones, tablets, PC and Mac computers with Type-C ports.
- Fast - USB 3.1** performance for speeds of up to 100MB/s - so you're not waiting for content-rich files to transfer.
- Guaranteed - for your peace of mind, DataTraveler microDuo 3C is backed by a five-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.