Kingston’s IronKey™ D300 USB Flash drive features an advanced level of security that builds on the features that made IronKey well-respected, to safeguard sensitive information. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode. An essential pillar to setting security standards, corporate policies and data loss protection (DLP) best practices. An important element in the quest for compliance with industry standards and global regulations such as the GDPR.
For added peace of mind, the drive uses digitally signed firmware, making it immune to BadUSB.
Encryption and decryption is done on the drive, with no trace left on the host system, and the drive locks down and reformats after 10 invalid attempts to protect against brute force attacks.
Rugged and secure, IronKey D300 has a zinc casing and tamper-evident epoxy seal for physical security, so you can rest assured the drive will hold up, even in the most demanding situations.
Customisable, easy to use and waterproof up to 4 feet, conforming to IEC60529 IXP8***. SuperSpeed (USB 3.0) technology means you don’t have to compromise on speed over security.
Serialised (S) models
The IronKey D300S brings two additional features on top of its industry-leading data protection.
Unique serial-number and barcode printed on drive
- Allows network administrators simply to read or scan the code instead of plugging in a drive to learn its unique serial number.
- Time saver both when the drive is deployed and when it is returned, as well as during any physical auditing of hardware done by a company. If a lost drive is found, the owner can quickly be tracked by the serial number.
- Enables users to enter a password via mouse clicks, instead of using a physical keyboard; to reduce the risk of a keylogger intercepting the password being keyed in.
- Protection when using your encrypted drive on other computers that may be logging every keystroke made on a physical keyboard, including passwords.
* Certain distributions of Linux will require super-user (root) privileges in order to execute the DataTraveler commands properly in the terminal application window.
** Virtual Keyboard: Only supports US English on Microsoft Windows.
*** Product must be clean and dry before use.
***** Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
- Encrypted - With encryption, no one can access data that you have stored on the drive without knowing the password.
- Meets frequently requested IT requirements - IronKey D300 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified and TAA compliant so you can rest assured it meets the most frequently requested corporate and government IT requirements.
- Unique Serial Number and Scannable Barcode - Time saver, simply read or scan the barcode when deploying, upon return or during physical auditing.