This USB-C™ hub turns your laptop or desktop USB Type-C™ port into four standard USB-A ports, one USB-A fast-charge port, and two USB-C ports. You can also extend the range of your USB devices by using this hub as a mid-point repeater.
Connect more devices quickly and easily
The 7-port hub is designed for easy port access when the hub is mounted or sitting on your desk. The hub ports are spaced with enough room between them to easily plug or unplug your USB devices, without having to disconnect other devices from neighboring ports.
With extra USB 3.0 ports, you can increase productivity and connect more devices to your computer, or simply avoid the hassle of swapping connected devices on your port-limited laptop. The hub lets you extend the life of your current USB 3.0 devices while also taking advantage of newer USB-C devices.
It’s perfect for IT professionals or anyone who needs to plug and unplug their devices regularly.
Enjoy mounted or desktop convenience
This hub is the perfect accessory for a laptop or desktop workstation, with a rugged metal housing that can withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
With the included wall-mount bracket, you can attach the hub to a surface such as a desktop or a wall, to best suit your needs.
Charge-and-sync your mobile devices
With the available fast-charge port, the hub helps to ensure that your tablet or smartphone are charged and ready to use when you need them. You can also sync and access your device while it's charging. The USB-A charge port supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 and delivers up to 2.4 amps of power, so you can charge your mobile device faster than traditional USB ports allow.
The HB30C5A2CST is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Flexible mounting options, with the included desktop or wall-mount bracket
- Connect two USB-C devices and five USB-A devices to a single USB-C port on your computer
- Supports USB Battery Charging Specification 1.2 and delivers 2.4 amps through the USB-A charge port
- USB-A ports are backward compatible with older USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices
- Industrial, metal enclosure
- Integrated physical On/Off power button
- Supports easy plug-and-play installation, hot swapping or hot-plugging
- All ports are compliant with USB 3.0 and data rates up to 5Gbps