The DS51002GB 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch lets you network up to 5 Ethernet devices through an energy-efficient Gigabit switch, designed for desktop or wallmount installations. Compatible with 10/100/1000 Mbps networks, this 5 port switch supports full/half-duplex auto-negotiation, jumbo frames and auto MDI/MDIX operation, allowing you to connect your network devices quickly and easily with little to no configuration required. This unmanaged switch supports the IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet standard, which offers power-saving features without compromising performance. The switch can automatically power down ports without a link, budget power output based on cable lengths and can also reduce the power consumption in idle or low-traffic modes.
- 5 10/100/1000 Mbps unmanaged RJ45 Ethernet ports
- Wall-mounted or desktop installation options
- IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet
- Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDIX detection on each port
- IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control for full duplex and backpressure for half duplex operation
- Up to 16K Jumbo Frame support
- Supports automatic MAC address learning and aging