The ST1218T 8 Port VGA Video Extender over Cat 5 is designed for use with our ST121 VGA over Cat 5 extension series, offering convenient VGA video distribution at distances of up to 492 feet (150 meters) using standard Cat 5 (or better) cabling. Comprised of the transmitter unit only, the ST1218T requires one Receiver Unit (ST121R) per display that you are connecting. For added versatility, the VGA over Cat 5 Repeater (ST121EXT) can be used to extend the distance between the transmitter and receiver by an additional 492-ft (150 meters), for a total distance of 984-ft (300 meters). Similarly, up to 3 repeater units can be used between transmitter and receiver, enabling you to connect monitors at each repeater, while still extending the total distance. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Consists of 1 Base unit for distributing 8 ports through Cat5 and two VGA ports for local displays
- Extends VGA video by up to 492ft (150m)
- Supports cascading multiple transmitter units
- Provides crystal clear picture quality
- Pure hardware design, with no software or drivers to install
- Compatible with the ST121EXT repeater unit for further extension