The MDP2DVIMM3BS 3ft active Mini DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable lets you directly connect your Mini DP video source (Laptop, Macbook, Ultrabook etc.) directly to a nearby DVI monitor or projector, saving the expense of additional adapters while eliminating the clutter of excess cable. For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any Mini DisplayPort output the active Mini DP to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters, this ensures the MDP2DVIMM3BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals, such as ATI Eyefinity cards. Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port, the adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA).
- Active Mini DisplayPort to DVI conversion
- 1x Male DisplayPort connector, 1x Male DVI connector#
- Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Plug-and-play installation