This USB-C to DisplayPort 1.4 cable lets you connect your USB Type-C device to a DisplayPort monitor with just one cable, providing you with a convenient, clutter-free solution.
Incredible Picture Quality
Supporting four times the resolution of 4K, this 8K DP 1.4 adapter cable delivers the stunning quality of UHD at resolutions up to 7680×4320, and also features HBR3 functionality, providing a bandwidth of up to 32.4Gbps.
With cutting-edge picture quality, this cable is ideal for:
- Displaying crisp digital signage walls
- Creating eye-catching visuals for photography and videography
The USB-C to DP cable is backward compatible with 4K and 1080p displays, which makes it a great accessory for home, office or other work environments, while future-proofing for 8K implementation.
At 3.3 ft. (1 m) in length, this DisplayPort adapter cable delivers a compact connection that eliminates excess cabling, ensuring a tidy installation. For installations requiring a longer length, we also offer a 6 ft. (1.8 m) DisplayPort cable, enabling you to customize your connection needs.
To ensure easy operation, this DisplayPort converter cable supports plug-and-play installation, removing the need for additional software or drivers.
CDP2DP141MB is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Your USB-C device must support DP Alt Mode to work with this adapter cable.
- To achieve 8K resolutions, your source and your destination must support DisplayPort 1.4.
- Stream 8K video to a DisplayPort 1.4 screen or monitor
- Ultimate accessory for early adopters of 8K technology
- Deliver eye-catching presentations while you’re on the go
- Perfect for creative professionals
- High Bit Rate 3 (HBR3) capabilities, providing bandwidths up to 32.4Gbps
- Cutting-edge video quality with support for UHD video resolutions up to 8K 60Hz
- Optimize your visual experience with the next generation of display technology
- Reduce clutter with a combined USB-C to DisplayPort adapter and display cable
- Make the perfect connection with a DP adapter cable that works with any USB-C enabled device including the 2018 iPad Pro