The PCE-AC68 uses Broadcom's 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 1.3Gbit/s through the 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices. Broadcom TurboQAM hardware integrated on the PCE-AC68 brings the speed benefits of next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. At 600Mbit/s and 1.3Gbit/s respectively, they turn the PCE-AC68 into a formidable AC1900 wireless adapter, providing speeds that cannot be bettered by generic wireless adapters. Connect the PCE-AC68 to ASUS networks to attain the very highest possible Wi-Fi speeds. ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data-throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Wi-Fi-connection strength varies based on your environment, so the PCE-AC68 intelligently detects wireless router locations and 'shapes' data transmissions using three external antennas and high-powered beam-packing - assuring the fastest stable connection.
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band,2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation