The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use. With its dual-layout interior, industrial sound damping and massively versatile layout supporting the largest E-ATX and enterprise boards, multi-GPU setups, outlandish water loops, and almost two dozen storage devices (in Storage layout), you’ll be hard pressed to find a limit to what you can do with your build in the Define 7 XL.
An expansive internal layout easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB.
Install up to 18 HDDs alongside 5 SSDs mounts in the default Storage Layout. (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included)
Flexible Dual-Layout Design
Convert to Open Layout and get more than enough room for your custom water loop with large reservoirs and radiators up to 480 mm.
Solid construction with industrial high-density sound damping helps maintain whisper silent operation.
Open and Interchangeable
Remove the entire top to build and route with zero hindrance. Swap in the ventilated panel to add four filtered fan positions.
Elegant New Front Design
Brushed aluminium encases a refined front door design with dual-handed reversible hinges and magnetic latching.
Three Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans come pre-installed with room to expand up to a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fans.
Versatile New Multi-Brackets
The included multi-bracket lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
- Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included)
- Use the Open Layout for more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480 mm in front or top and 280 mm in the base
- Two 5.25" ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louvre covering
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from sound damped solid steel to filtered ventilation
- New chassis design opens up to fully expose the case interior on three sides for totally unhindered installation and cable routing
- Anodized aluminium front panel with reversible dual-handed hinges opens and closes easily with magnetic latching
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fan mounts and three pre-installed Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
- Versatile new multi-brackets convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount
- Three vertical GPU slots for use with the Flex VRC-25 PCIe riser, available separately
- Five front USB ports including one USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans directly in line with cable channels along the edge of the case
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
- Tool-less, top-latching panels allow quick access while preventing accidental drops
- Bridge-less expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top, and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers make for clean cable routing regardless of motherboard size
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board