The Define 7 Nano re-defines precision, bringing clean design and a host of features from its larger siblings to a minimized form factor. The compact yet spacious interior can accommodate all Mini ITX and Mini-DTX motherboards, and there’s room for a GPU up to 306 mm with a 25 mm front fan, making it a highly versatile Nano case.
- Compact yet spacious interior accommodates any Mini ITX or Mini-DTX motherboard
- Room for GPU up to 306 mm with a 25 mm front fan
- Flexible storage option supporting one 3.5" drive and three 2.5"
- Top panel effortlessly swaps from solid steel to filtered ventilation
- Removable top panel design opens up to fully expose the case interior for effortless installation and cable routing
- Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels
- Brushed aluminum front and top-latching side panels offer a clean sophisticated look
- Install up to 6 x 120 mm or 3 x 140 mm fans (140mm top fan needs to be slim max 15mm, 1 x 120 mm and 1 x 140 mm Dynamic X2 fans included)
- Five front USB ports including one USB Type-C with fast-charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps
- Bridgeless expansion slots ensure obstruction-free connections for easier installation and hookup
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover for optimal coverage and front radiator support
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front, top and base with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- Integrated cable guides with velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board