Kingston’s DataTraveler® 2000 is designed to be secure, with an alphanumeric keypad that locks the drive with a word or number combination for easy-to-use PIN protection. DT2000 features hardware-based, full-disk AES 256-bit data encryption in XTS mode. Encryption is performed on the drive and no trace of the PIN is left on the system. It’s FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified, to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement.
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide.
- Encrypted protection - With keypad and encryption, no one can see what you have stored on the drive without knowing the PIN.
- Alphanumeric keypad - Simply key in your PIN to unlock the data files on your drive.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified - DT2000 is FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified to meet a frequently requested corporate IT requirement.
- Fast storage - USB 3.1 Gen 1 (USB 3.0) speed allows for faster data transfers.