Store your server, network and telecommunications equipment in this sturdy 42U rack. With a 2-post design, the rack saves floor space and its dual-post, open-depth design makes it broadly compatible with longer equipment. The 2-post rack features four swivelling casters, so you can easily move it around in your server room, office or studio. It's easy to reposition or relocate the rack in order to connect your rack-mounted equipment to other devices throughout your workspace. The durable dual-post server rack is made of heavy-gauge steel, instead of aluminium, to ensure a stable installation platform. The rack supports a static loading capacity of up to 660 lb. (300 kg), and it's compliant with several industry rack standards (EIA/ECA-310, IEC 60297, DIN 41494), to provide a stable platform that eliminates the need for concrete mounting kits. You can easily mount your ANSI/EIA RS-310-D compliant network equipment to the rack without using additional hardware. It features square mounting holes on the frame and a universal design that's compatible with most rack equipment.
- Maximum portability with four swiveling casters for easy transportation
- Widely compatible with most rack-mountable equipment with square mounting holes and a 2-post open frame design
- Superior durability and stability with full-steel construction
- 42U of mounting space
- Mount standard networking equipment using standard cage nuts and screws
- Easy assembly at the point of installation for rapid deployment