This flexible and lightweight cable-management sleeve, made of polyester and nylon fabric, provides an easy and inexpensive solution for managing cable clutter. Use it to keep cables organized behind your computer monitor, while still providing access to cables when needed. The extra-long 15 ft. (4.6 m) cable sleeve is trimmable, providing flexible use in a wide range of applications.
Easy and Versatile Use
The flexible cord concealer helps you keep cables and wires hidden, anywhere you work. Organize cables at your workstation, above and below your desk. Manage cables in an AV studio. Keep electrical cables organized in a networking setting. You can use the cable sleeve for a single cable, or multiple cables (up to 10 depending on thickness).
Wraps Easily Around your Cables
Simply open the rolled fabric from the side to guide your cables through. The flexible cable sleeve automatically recoils to wrap around your cables. It can also expand to cover additional cables as needed. There are no tools required, and the cables don't need to be disconnected from the computer to be inserted into the cable-management sleeve.
Trims to Any Length
Using sharp scissors, you can cut the cable-management sleeve to your desired length, to fit neatly under your desk or table, or behind your media center.
The WKSTNCM2 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Keep cables organized behind your computer in a business setting, or home office
- Manage cables in an AV studio
- Keep electrical cables organized in a networking setting
- Fix the cable clutter behind your TV entertainment center
- Neatly wraps around your cables to keep them organized and out of view
- Rolled fabric sleeve (made of durable polyester and nylon) opens easily to insert cables, and automatically recoils to wrap around cables
- 15 ft. (4.6 m) in length, easily cut to size with sharp scissors
- Sleeve expands to cover a number of cables (up to 10 cables depending on thickness of cables)
- Cables do not need to be disconnected to be inserted into the sleeve (and there are no tools required)