The UCDDS Universal USB-C Docking Station from V7 adds HDMI, DisplayPort, Audio, Ethernet, and USB-C plus USB 3.0 to almost any computer, all while charging your device up to 65 Watts. It features HDMI and DisplayPort monitor outputs that can be used to expand or mirror your desktop for the ultimate in productivity. Both HDMI and DisplayPort outputs support video resolution up to 4K for a stunning display no matter what’s on screen. This all-in-one solution combines USB-C and USB 3.0 ports, headphone and microphone audio connectors, and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port, making it the perfect accessory for easily connecting to all of your devices while charging at the same time.
- Connect your Notebook or PC to additional monitors and your favorite accessories via a single cable, Thunderbolt compatible USB-C or USB-A (cable included).
- Graphic interface: 2x HDMI and 2x DisplayPort. The docking station supports the up to 2 monitors. 2 monitors connected: Supports up to 4096 x 2160. 1 monitor connected: Supports up to 5120ž2880, PC and Monitor must be able to support 5K resolution.
- 4x USB-A 3.0 ports for connecting all accessories and hardware. USB-A ports are USB 3.0 and backwards compatible with 2.0 devices and providing high-speed data transmission, up to 5 Gbps, USB ports also support quick charging for smartphones and tablets.
- 2x USB-C 3.1 port for the connection of your devices with a uses USB-C, supporting high-speed transfer up to 5 Gbps.
- Thunderbolt compatible Power Delivery Option for USB-C, up to 60W output to charge your laptop.