Brand new for 2019 Game Max are proud to introduce the Game Max Razor Dual-Ring ARGB 120mm fan, the Razor fan provides a specific air-cooling solution for CPU coolers and chassis’ for a fraction of the price.
The Razor has a design unique to any fan out there, a moulded blade enables gorgeous visual lighting effects, not only do these fans deliver quality cooling but they are also aesthetically stunning.
Included is a 5V addressable 3pin AURA connector and when connected to a compatible motherboard gives you unlimited options when it comes to controlling your RGB lighting. The Razor can be powered by either a 3pin power or Molex connector for wide compatibility.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
Compatible with the Following Cases
The Game Max Razor is compatible with the following cases:
- Game Max Crusader Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Game Max Knight Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Game Max Shadow Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Game Max Phantom Mid-Tower Gaming Case
- Game Max Kamikaze Pro ARGB Gaming Case
- Unique-Moulded Blade - The Razor is made using a special designed blade and are dual sided with slim ring LEDs bring a different look to your PC build.
- Addressable RGB Colour - Using the 3pin mobo sync adapter to support and sync the lighting with AURA sync (ASUS/Asrock), Mystic Light (MSI) & RGB Fusion Ready (Gigabyte - Adapter cable not included).
- Compatibility - The Razor comes with a 3pin AURA connector and is powered by a 3pin power connector or Molex, as well as being able to connect to a compatible motherboard you can connect to a compatible hub to give you manual control.
- Anti-Vibration Mounting - Four rubber pads provide the Razor with extra protection and helps absorb fan vibration and helps to keep the overall noise down to a minimum.
- Complete PWM Control - With the Razor fan you have complete PWM control and you are able to easily control your fan speed from 500 to 1200RPM.