C Grade Item
Please note that this is a C Grade clearance item. C Grade items may have missing accessories or show signs of cosmetic wear. See below for details of this specific item. The price has been reduced to reflect this.
Manufacturer Refurb. No original packaging.
All C Grade items are working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 6 month warranty.
FireCuda 520 M.2 Gen4 PCIe NVMe SSD
The slim, fast Seagate® FireCuda® 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD is nearly 45% faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with the latest generation of powerful AMD Ryzen™ processors as well as PCIe Gen4 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology. Backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms. Perfect for pro-level gamers.
Faster Gaming with PCIe Gen4 Unleash the speed of PCIe 4.0 with the FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen4 SSD, our newest M.2 SSD built for pro-level gaming and nearly 45% faster than previous PCIe Gen3 M.2 NVMe solid-state drives.
- Up to 5,000/4,400MB/s sequential read/writes
- Up to 9x faster sequential reads than SATA SSD
- Compatible with all AMD X570 chipset motherboards
NAND Acceleration Upgrade to PCIe Gen4 x4 on next-gen 3D TLC NAND in a M.2 2280 form factor, with sequential read/write speeds up to 5,000/4,400MB/s.
Leading Performance Dominate with plug-and-play gaming storage that is compatible with the AMD X570 chipset and all PCIe 4.0 motherboards and is backwards compatible with PCIe 3.0 platforms.
Drive Health Monitoring SeaTools™ SSD is a free software package that tests and analyzes the health of your Seagate SSD. It is completely data safe and easily installs on system.
- Drive health monitoring
- Drive performance monitoring
- Firmware and software updates
- Performance internal solid state drive: 2TB, 1TB, 500GB
- Maximum sequential read and write speeds up to 5000MB/s and 4400MB/s
- MTBF of 1.8M hours and TBW of up to 2800TB
- Ideal for high-performance gaming PCs and creative pro workstations
- Seagate validated E16 can hit up to 5/4.4Gbps read/write speeds