This 15 ft. (4.6 m) USB KVM Cable enables your StarTech.com Rackmount LCD console and KVM switch kit to conveniently operate your VGA and USB-equipped server.
This line of KVM cables are available in variable lengths, and are the only cables engineered for guaranteed compatibility with the StarTech.com line of RKCONS series of Rackmount Consoles and KVM switches. Supported models of Rackmount LCD Consoles are: RKCONS1701, RKCONS17HD, RKCONS1708K, RKCONS1716K, RKCONS1901, RKCONS1908K, RKCONS1916K.
Engineered to Keep Your Server Room Tidy
This KVM cable has been specifically designed for the StarTech.com line of Rackmount KVM and Console kit. The USB and VGA KVM cord is wired with a unique schematic that enables a single connector on the KVM to interface with both VGA and USB on your server. This space-saving design dramatically reduces cable-clutter in your server rack, and ensures a tidy, professional server room.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
When connected to an HD rackmount console, the 15 foot KVM cable supports HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 including 1080p, maintaining the quality of your server’s video card to deliver every detail in high-definition.
Available in Different Lengths
To support the complexities and demands of your data center, this 15 foot (4.6 meter) KVM cable is also available as a 6 foot (1.8 meter) KVM Cable (RKCONSUV6), and a 10 foot (3 meter) KVM cable (RKCONSUV10).
The RKCONSUV15 is backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free technical support.
- Connect severs to your StarTech.com Rackmount KVM console
- Keep replacement cables on hand to ensure continuous control of your mission critical servers
- Maintain your clutter-free server room with a VGA and USB KVM cable that combines into a single connector on the KVM side
- Get crystal-clear picture quality with support for HD resolutions up to 1920x1200 or 1080p
- Accommodate variable rack configurations, with cables available in different lengths