The ProLite T1532MSC-B5X 15" multi-touch screen is based on projected capacitive technology which thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen guarantees high durability, scratch-resistance and perfect picture performance. The touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. A solid and steady base supports the touchscreen with an adjustable stand offering full 90 degree positioning angles. Menu buttons are located on the side of the screen which can be locked to prevent tampering and includes a handy function to deactivate the touchscreen for cleaning. In addition the edge-to-edge glass design creates an eye-catching finish with high light transmission guaranteeing perfect picture clarity and brilliant colours.
- Touch Technology - Capacitive - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- IP54 - The IP Code classifies how resistant a device is to foreign objects and moisture. IP54 means that the monitor will operate in dusty conditions, and will resist splashing water.
- Scratch Resistance - Scratch resistance is essential for touch solutions used in public places and schools. This is achieved thanks to a glass overlay covering the screen. It guarantees high durability of the touch function and even more importantly the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched.
- Speakers - This LED monitor is equipped with two high quality stereo speakers.
- VESA - VESA mount compliance means you can easily mount the LFD to any mounting that complies with the VESA standard.