The RJ45 High Performance Category 6 UTP Patch Cable (Up to 500 Mhz) is the perfect performance upgrade. Used to replace any Cat 5 cable that fails to support 100 Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet. With RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless moulded strain relief.
- Snagless moulds protect the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation.
- Perfect in conjunction with 100 Base-T and Gigabit Ethernet networks.
- Backed by Belkin Lifetime Warranty.
- 50 micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- Capable of improving the return loss in your current network by 40%.
- 2-row staggered pin configuration to control cross-talk at hyper-frequency.
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 6.
- Internal load bar assures accurate positioning of pairs and consistent high performance.
- High Bandwidth to accommodate streaming video and bandwidth intensive software
- Perfect for gigabit ethernet and ATM
- Superior transmission throughput when compared to Cat5e