Digitally Controlled Power The fully modular Corsair AX1200i uses a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for tighter voltage regulation, which improves overall system stability, and increases performance to 80 PLUS® Platinum levels. Built-in Corsair Link™ gives you unprecedented monitoring and control. Quiet, Efficient Operation Upgrading to digital provides increased efficiency. The AX1200i is certified 80 PLUS® Platinum, which results in lower heat generation and a quieter fan profile. The AX1200i is so efficient that the 140mm fan doesn’t even spin at low loads for completely noiseless power delivery. CORSAIR LINK™ The built-in Corsair Link™ functionality allows you to know how well your AX1200i is working at any given moment and lets you quickly tweak its performance. Server-inspired diagnostic tools monitor real-time efficiency, power usage, configurable over-current protection points and fan profiles.
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for delivering extremely clean, efficient power with real-time adjustments.
- Corsair Link™ Integration for monitoring and adjustment of performance, noise, and OCP settings
- 80 PLUS® Platinum Efficiency for lower power usage and energy costs.
- Fanless operation at low loads, for outstanding noise reduiction.
- 140mm thermally controlled double-ball bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation and less clutter.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Self-test switch to determine PSU functionality even before installation.
Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply
Max Combined Wattage
1204 Watt @ 50ºC ambient temperature
- Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply with protective bag
- Corsair AX1200i Modular Cable Kit with re-usable cable pouch
- Corsair Case Badge, Zip Ties, and Mounting Screws
- Corsair Link™ USB Dongle
- Corsair Link™ Digital interface cable
- Corsair AX1200i User Manual