TG-3468 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit PCIe Network Adaptor is a highly integrated and cost-effective 32-bit Gigabit PCIe Ethernet Adaptor which is fully compliant with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u and IEEE 802.3ab specifications.
The PCIe Gigabit Network Adaptor TG-3468 is a high performance Adaptor designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. Designed to support 10/100/1000Mbps network speed Auto-Negotiation, 802.3x flow control and Wake-on-LAN technology. TG-3468 Gigabit PCIe Network Adaptor is a highly integrated and cost-effective Gigabit Ethernet Adaptor which is a good selection to upgrade your network.
- 32-bit PCIe interface, saving the finite chassis space
- 10/100/1000Mbps PCIe Adapter
- Wake-on-LAN supporting
- Auto-Negotiation and Auto MDI/MDIX
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-Duplex mode and back pressure for Half-Duplex mode
- Supports IEEE 802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding and IEEE802.1q VLAN tagging
- Supports power down/link down power saving
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Windows Vista 32/64bit, Windows7 32/64bit
- DOS/Win98SE/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Linux/Novell Netware