A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
The USB3SSATAIDE USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter Cable connects any standard 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch SATA or IDE hard drive to a computer through an available USB 3.0 Port (Backward compatible with USB 2.0). The adapter lets you connect a bare drive with no enclosure, saving time and hassle. The USB 3.0 SATA/IDE Adapter lets you externally connect a bare drive with no drive enclosure or HDD dock required, and features LED indicators that allow you to easily monitor status and activity updates. The adapter cable works with Windows, Linux, and Mac computers and does not require any software or driver installation - a true plug-and-play solution for adding cost-effective external storage, or overcoming incompatibility between all hard drives and USB enabled motherboards that may not be SATA or IDE-equipped. Backed by our 2-year warranty, the USB3SSATAIDE USB 3.0 to IDE/SATA Adapter Cable comes complete with universal adapter and power cords, providing the additional power required to connect 3.5-inch and larger capacity 2.5-inch hard drives.
- Built in connectors for both 2.5in and 3.5in SATA Hard Drives (HDDs) and SATA Solid State Drives (SSDs) and IDE hard drives
- LED indicators provide status and activity updates
- Maximum transfer rate of 5Gbps using USB 3.0; 480Mbps with USB 2.0
- Compact, portable form factor
- Compliant with USB specification Rev 2.0 and 3.0
- Hot Swap and Plug and Play compatible