65" 50pt Open Frame PCAP touch monitor with edge-to-edge glass
The 4K UHD (3840x2160) Open Frame TF6538UHSC is the ideal interactive display solution for education, kiosks, interactive Digital Signage and in-store communications. The Projective Capacitive (PCAP) touch technology with 50 touch points ensures a seamless and accurate touch response. Featuring a metal housing with 60950-1 ball-drop proof, scratch-resistant, edge-to-edge glass and an IPS panel; this display can be used in landscape, portrait and face-up orientation in the most demanding environments for maximum flexibility and accessibility. Either as a stand-alone wall mounted solution or built-in a desk or kiosk thanks to its Open Frame mounting holes.
- TOUCH TECHNOLOGY - CAPACITIVE - This technology uses a sensor-grid of micro-fine wires integrated into the glass that covers the screen. Touch is detected because electrical characteristics of the sensor grid change when human finger is placed on the glass. Thanks to the glass overlay this technology is highly durable, and the touch function remains unaffected even if the glass is scratched. It offers perfect picture performance and will work with human finger (also latex gloved) and stylus-pen.
- TOUCH THROUGH-GLASS - This through glass touch screen works right through glass and can turn glass surfaces into an interactive touch screen display. Use it on storefront windows, real estate office, in-store for POS or restaurants.
- OPEN FRAME - Open frame monitors feature special mounting screw holes on all sides of the monitor that can be used for installing the monitor. Open Frame monitors are an ideal solution for kiosk integrators and Instore Retail.
- AG COATING - The anti-glare coating is used in professional-grade displays to help avoid issues with reflections and external light sources affecting colour reproduction, contrast and sharpness. It also makes the screen less susceptible to dust, grease and dirt marks.
- 24/7 - 24/7 displays are designed for a continuous operation.