HP’s entry-level Enterprise-class color printer with speeds up to 28 ppm and strongest security.
SET UP WORK TEAMS FOR SUCCESS WITHOUT ADDING MORE TO YOUR PLATE. HELP PEOPLE HANDLE BUSINESS WHEREVER IT HAPPENS WHILE GIVING IT FLEET-WIDE CONTROL IT NEEDS, USING A COMPACT PRINTER BUILT FOR SIMPLE USE AND MANAGEMENT.
- HP FutureSmart firmware can be updated with the latest features to optimise your investment for years to come.
- Centralise control of your printing environment with HP Web Jetadmin – and help build business efficiency.
- Easily enable workflows across your fleet with a consistent user experience and intuitive, tablet-like icons.
- Set up this printer fast, and easily manage device settings to help increase efficiency.
HP PRINTERS HAVE THE INDUSTRY’S STRONGEST SECURITY BECAUSE THEY’RE ALWAYS ON GUARD, CONTINUALLY STOPPING THREATS WHILE ADAPTING TO NEW ONES. AND ONLY HP PRINTERS CAN AUTOMATICALLY SELF-HEAL FROM ATTACKS, SO IT DOESN’T NEED TO INTERVENE.
- The operating code (BIOS) is automatically checked during startup and repairs itself if compromised.
- Common Criteria certified to continually monitor memory activity to detect and stop attacks in real time.
- Firmware is automatically checked during startup to determine if it’s authentic code – digitally signed by HP.
- The printer’s outgoing network connections are inspected to stop suspicious requests and thwart malware.
- Safeguard data stored on this printer – keys, passwords, certificates, and more – with the embedded HP Trusted Platform Module.
SIMPLIFY COLLABORATION AND PRODUCTIVITY WITH A STREAMLINED PRINTER THAT SUPPORTS HOW PEOPLE WORK TODAY: FAST, NIMBLE, AND CONNECTED. PRINT PREMIUM COLOUR DOCUMENTS BUSINESSES NEED TO LOOK PROFESSIONAL, DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
- Give workgroups what they need to succeed with hundreds of HP and third-party solutions and card reader support.
- Help ensure the security of confidential information with PIN/Pull printing to retrieve print jobs.
- Stay connected with an optional accessory for wireless, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and NFC touch-to-print.
- Print directly from the 6.9 cm (2.7 inch) colour display.
BUSINESS IS ALL ABOUT RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, AND FINDING EFFICIENCIES IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY. THIS COMPACT COLOUR PRINTER IS DESIGNED FOR LOW ENERGY USE, TO HELP PEOPLE COMPLETE TASKS QUICKLY WHILE CONSERVING WHEREVER POSSIBLE.
- Help save paper right out of the box. Two-sided (duplex) printing is set at default for automatic savings.
- Help reduce wasted paper and toner by only printing jobs that are truly needed, using HP Roam for Business.
- Save energy without sacrificing performance – this printer is ENERGY STAR® and Blue Angel certified.
- Remove barriers and help meet compliance and accessibility standards with the HP Accessibility Kit (which includes Braille overlay and tactile adhesives, an HP Access Handle, and BigKeys LX Keyboard) and compatibility with HP Accessibility Assistant.
 Some features enabled by future HP FutureSmart firmware upgrades may not be available on older devices, if for example, physical product characteristics limit the functionality of the new feature.
 HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
 HP’s most advanced embedded security features are available on HP Managed and Enterprise devices with HP FutureSmart firmware 4.5 or above. Claim based on HP review of 2019 published features of competitive in-class printers. Only HP offers a combination of security features to automatically detect, stop, and recover from attacks with a self-healing reboot, in alignment with NIST SP 800-193 guidelines for device cyber resiliency. For a list of compatible products, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrintersThatProtect. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/PrinterSecurityClaims.
 Third-party certification based on Common Criteria Information Technology Security Evaluation ISO/IEC 15408 Standard requirements as of May 2019. Certification applicable to HP Managed and Enterprise devices running HP FutureSmart Firmware version 4.5.1 and later. For more information: https://www.commoncriteriaportal.org/files/epfiles/Certification%20Report%20-%20HP%20Intrusion%20Detection.pdf.
 Use of the HP Trusted Platform Module may require a firmware upgrade.
 Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point and may be limited during active VPN connections.
 Dependent upon country setup specifications.
 To enable HP Roam, some devices may require firmware to be upgraded and an optional accessory to add Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) beaconing capabilities. Subscription may be required. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/go/roam.
 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.
- Tray 1: A4, RA4, A5, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), 10 x 15 cm, A6, 16K, envelopes (B5, C5 ISO, C6, DL ISO); Custom: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; A6; 16K; 98 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm; Optional Tray 3: A4; RA4; A5; B5 (JIS); B6 (JIS); 10 x 15 cm; A6; 16K; 98 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm
- 2 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device; 1 Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network
- Up to 55,000 pages