The productive smart printer that gets work done. Help save time with Smart Tasks shortcuts, and get automatic two-sided printing. Print and scan from your phone, Save up to 70% on ink with HP Instant Ink.[2,3]
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY WITH FAST COLOUR PERFORMANCE, AND HELP SAVE TIME WITH HP SMART TASKS.
- Eliminate steps in repetitive tasks, using Smart Tasks. Scan to the cloud, email, and more – in a tap.
- Work fast and hands-free with the 35-page auto-feeder. Get automatic two-sided printing.
- Take control of print, scan, and copy jobs with tap-and-swipe ease, using the touchscreen.
- This printer is made from recycled plastics and other electronics – more than 15% by weight of plastic.
GET WORK DONE WHEREVER, WHENEVER, AND EASILY PRINT, SCAN, AND COPY FROM YOUR PHONE, USING HP SMART – BEST-IN-CLASS MOBILE PRINT APP.[1,9]
- Connect to cloud-based printing with Wi-Fi or your cellular network to print from anywhere.
- Quickly access and print documents and images on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Get high-quality scanning to share to Dropbox, Google Drive, email, or the cloud – from virtually anywhere.
- Get notifications when printing, scanning, or copying from your smartphone.
GET ENHANCED SECURITY TO HELP MAINTAIN PRIVACY AND CONTROL, AND SELF-HEALING WI-FI THAT KEEPS YOU CONNECTED.
- Reduce interruptions with self-healing Wi-Fi that keeps you connected.
- Get security essentials to help maintain privacy and control.
- Count on chatbot support and helpful notifications with the HP Smart app.
- Easily share resources – access and print with wireless.
GET INK, PLUS HASSLE-FREE DELIVERY AND RECYCLING ALL STARTING AT € 0.99 A MONTH. PRINT A LITTLE OR A LOT – THERE’S A PLAN FOR EVERYONE.[2,3,5]
- When ink levels are low, a new cartridge is automatically dispatched at no extra cost. Enjoy total flexibility, because you can change or cancel your plan anytime.
- The seamless setup experience you expect from a smart device. Just download the HP Smart app, connect, and you're ready to go on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet – or even your voice assistant.[1,6]
- Ink cartridges and delivery costs included in your monthly plan price. 2 months of Instant Ink Trial included.
- No annual fee – change or cancel plans online anytime without penalty.
 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
 Based on plan usage, Internet connection to eligible HP printer, valid credit/debit card, email address, and delivery service in your geographic area.
 Based on Buyers Lab July 2020 study commissioned by HP, which compared monthly subscription cost of HP Instant Ink 700 page plans without purchase of additional sets of pages compared to cost per page to print ISO/IEC 24711 pages on most in-class, traditional A4 colour inkjet cartridge printers & MFPs using original standard capacity cartridges priced for: majority of EMEA countries <200 Euro; UK <200 GBP. Based on publicly available information as of June 1, 2020. Sale/offer prices not considered for this study. HP Ink Advantage printers excluded due to non-standard hardware & supplies model. Printers selected by market share in IDC Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker - Final Historical 2020Q1. For details: www.keypointintelligence.com/HPInstantInkROW.
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at http://hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
 Ordered by your printer when needed, subject to customer internet connection. Availability may vary in exceptional circumstances. Express deliveries available via Support Services, if you use more ink than anticipated. See http://www.hp.com/go/instantinksupport for troubleshooting assistance and contact support options.
 “Smart Home Printer” defined using the following criteria: 1) Designed exclusively for mobile devices, and driven by an OEM printer app, like other IoT devices. T 2) Uses both local Wi-Fi and cloud cell phone data connectivity for two-way connection with OEM app to control printer and get status. 3) Offers voice printing support for Amazon Alexa, the Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana. (See: keypointintelligence.com/HPVoicePrint). 4) Unique in-class in that it lacks screen/display/buttons/LEDs/USB port other than the power button. Smart home devices often lack screen/display/buttons/LEDs/USB port, since they are designed for wireless and control by OEM provided app on smart device like phone or tablet. Compared to the majority of in-class A4-size colour desktop inkjet printers and all-in-ones <€150. Claim based on HP internal research of printer manufacturers’ published specifications and Keypoint Intelligence Buyers Lab 3/29/2018 study commissioned by HP. See: http://www.keypointintelligence.com/. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ4 2017 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker.
 Must complete HP Instant Ink enrolment within 7 days of setting up the printer following the setup process indicated in your printer instructions and using the HP Instant Ink ready cartridges that come with your printer. Requires eligible printer, online enrolment and creation of an HP Connected and Instant Ink account, valid credit/debit card, email address, and internet connection to printer. The trial starts from the enrolment date and entitles you to print the monthly number of pages covered by the HP Instant Ink plan chosen upon enrolment. Overage pages are excluded and will be charged to the customer's credit/debit card at the end of the month. If HP Instant Ink service is not cancelled within the trial period at hpinstantink.com, the monthly service fee based on the plan chosen on enrolment and overage fees will be charged to the customer's credit/debit card from the first month after termination of the trial period. Trial limited to one time use. Trial cannot be redeemed for cash except as required by law. Additional information available during online enrolment process and at http://hpinstantink.com.
 Change or cancel your plan at anytime online. If you decide to cancel your HP Instant Ink plan you can go back to using HP original Standard or XL cartridges. Plan upgrades are effective immediately and the charges will be applied retrospectively or in the next billing cycle, depending on user choice. Plan downgrades and cancellations are effective after the last day of the current billing period. For full details go to http://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/terms.
 Compared to majority of OEM mobile printing apps for inkjet & laser printers & all-in-ones for home & home office, priced less than or equal to €429.99. Market share as reported by IDC CYQ2 2018 Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker. Claim based on lab testing and research of printer manufacturer's mobile print apps and Keypoint Intelligence - Buyers Lab study commissioned by HP. See Sept 2018 report at http://www.keypointintelligence.com/HPSmartApp.