Laptops and other mobile devices are making it easier to transition between working inside and outside the office. Deploying the right accessories is crucial to ensuring that this doesn’t come at the expense of business continuity and productivity.
Turn one USB-C port into two USB-A ports and two USB-C ports with the USB-C Multi-Port Hub with 2x USB-A and 2x USB-C Ports with 100W PD Pass-Thru. Connect your USB-A and USB-C peripherals – like mice, keyboards, flash drives and hard drives - by plugging in up to four devices in the USB ports and connecting the tethered USB cable into your computer's USB-C port.
You can also keep your laptop charged and powered by connecting your laptop’s USB-C power adapter to the USB-C port on the hub. Ideal for laptops with only one USB-C port.
It supports up to 100W (20V/5A) charging max. This hub also provides transfer speeds up to 5Gbps per port. Compact and lightweight, it’s easy to take it along with you anywhere you go.
- Add 2 USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 ports (1 fast charging)* and 2 USB-C ports to your host device
- Supports up to 5Gbps data transfer rate per USB-A or USB-C port
- Connect a USB-C device or power adapter to the USB-C port
- USB-C (3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed 5Gbps) port supports power delivery pass-through**
- USB-C (3.2 Gen 1 SuperSpeed) connector supports power delivery up to 100W upstream*** and Power Delivery 3.0 Fast Role Swap****
- Thunderbolt 3 compatible**
- Windows, MacOS and Chrome OS compatible
- 2-year warranty