The all new CiT Home Micro ATX chassis is the perfect case for PC builders of any level looking for a competitively priced case. This new range introduced by CiT not only brings performance, reliability and functional style, it looks great in a home and office environment.
With a simple front bezel design and an included ARGB LED strip, the Home add a subtle touch of “game” to your home or office.
The Home is designed to keep your components cool with space to mount four fans, two fans at the front, one at the rear, one on the side and water-cooling support.
The front panel is equipped with top panel configuration consisting of one USB3.0 port, one USB2.0 port, headphone and mic audio ports. All the essentials to run a nice and easy home or office build.
- Design - The CiT Home is a Micro-ATX chassis with an elegant front bezel design, this compact and spacious internal makes it suited for almost any environment.
- ARGB Lighting - Situated on the front of the Home is an ARGB LED strip, powered by Molex for easy connection and easily controlled using the LED button. You have access to several different colour modes, pick a colour for any occasion.
- Fan Configuration - Comfortable and effective cooling is on offer with room to mount four fans. The Home has the capability to fit 2 x 120mm fans at the front, 1 x 120mm fan at the back and left side. Water cooling is available at the front and top with room to fit a 120mm radiator. The Home has plenty of cooling options to keep your chassis cool.
- Air Cooling - A unique U-shaped air hole hidden at the front provides cool external air flow. The side of the Home can be fitted with a 120mm fan or with the air hole structure, it ensures a smoother air circulation maintaining optimum internal temperature.
- Interior - Black is the colour of the Home with an all - black interior allows you to build a PC that looks clean and professional. With an abundant of installation options including five hard drive bay options, with room to fit a CPU cooler with a maximum height of 150mm. Sufficient compatibility is on offer with four cut out holes for enhanced cable management and with room to fit a graphics card with a maximum length of 315mm, your possibilities are endless.
- Easy ODD Installation - One touch opens the ODD tray, allows for easy ODD mounting by removing the ODD bezel guide.