A Grade Item
Please note that this is an A Grade open box item. It may have been returned to us by another customer who purchased it in error.
A Grade items are new and unused. The box may have been unsealed and opened. All A Grade items are complete, working and have been fully tested.
This item is supplied with a 12 month warranty.
HyperX® FURY DDR4 RGB1 delivers a boost of performance and style with speeds of up to 3466MHz2, aggressive styling, and RGB lighting that runs the length of the module for smooth, stunning lighting effects. FURY DDR4 RGB is XMP-ready and available in 2400MHz–3466MHz speeds, CL15–16 latencies, single module capacities of 8GB and 16GB, and kit capacities of 16GB–64GB to give you a performance boost for your gaming, video editing, and rendering. It features Plug N Play automatic overclocking at 2400MHz and 2666MHz speeds and is compatible with both the latest Intel and AMD CPUs. 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, FURY DDR4 RGB’s your worry-free, cost-effective upgrade of choice.
Customizable RGB lighting with aggressive styling1
Give your battle station a stylish upgrade thanks to FURY DDR4 RGB’s updated heat spreader and customizable smooth, stunning RGB effects. Use the powerful HyperX NGenuity 2 software or motherboard manufacturer’s software to create your own look.
HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
RGB effects stay synced thanks to HyperX’s patent-pending infrared sync technology.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3466MHz.
Plug N Play – Automatic overclocking up to 2666MHz2
A simple and easy Plug N Play upgrade, HyperX FURY DDR4 will auto-overclock itself to the highest listed speed allowed by the system BIOS.
1. Lighting customizable with HyperX NGenuity 2 software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
2. HyperX PnP memory will run in most DDR4 systems up to the speed allowed by the manufacturer's system BIOS. PnP cannot increase the system memory speed faster than is allowed by the manufacturer's BIOS.
- Stunning RGB lighting with aggressive style
- Patent pending HyperX Infrared Sync Technology
- Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel's latest chipsets
- Plug N Play functionality at 2400MHz and 2666MHz