Advanced, Revolutionary Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 6 delivers a huge boost in speed and total capacity. Get on the latest WiFi technology to wipe out all the annoying slowdown, and enjoy the future network that loads faster and connects more.
Beyond Gigabit Speeds
The latest 1024-QAM and higher symbol rate work to boost speeds for newer devices to the Gigabit level. Connect to a 1 Gbps WiFi network with your phone or laptop, and enjoy speeds comparable to plugging in an Ethernet cable. 3
Connect More Devices
Add more WiFi devices without dragging down performance. OFDMA allows multiple devices to use one band at the same time, enabling your WiFi to bear more devices compared to the same speed level Wi-Fi 5 router.3
Less Lag, More Fun
Wi-Fi 6 increases the efficiency of transmits data, cutting the lag. Enjoy flawless video and audio chats, better gaming speeds, and instantaneous video loading on different devices—all at the same time.
Instant Response to Every Click
A 1.5 GHz triple-core CPU provides overwhelming power to tackle huge amounts of data transferring, minimizing the latency within your network. Enjoy a more instant response when you click the play button and get better quality for online video chatting.
Boosted Wi-Fi Coverage
Beamforming technology and 4 high-gain antennas combine to generate strong, reliable Wi-Fi signal throughout your home, delivering smooth and stable connections for all your devices.
Gigabit Broadband Internet Access
The Gigabit Ethernet ports allow you to take full advantage of your broadband speed up to 1 Gbps. Plug your PCs, smart TVs, and game consoles into one of the four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for fast, reliable wired connections.
Easy Setup and Use
Whether you prefer the intuitive Tether App or the powerful web interface, you can set up your Archer AX10 in minutes. The Tether App allows you to manage network settings from any Android or iOS device.
Ready for Today and Tomorrow's Smart Home
With the growing number of devices in today's home, everyone deserves a smarter and easier way to bring all your products together. Utilize Amazon Alexa to control everything via voice commands to enjoy truly intelligent life.
1. Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications are based upon test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate and wireless coverage are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
2. Claims about 802.11ax Wi-Fi technology are based on comparisons of the expected maximum theoretical data rates for one spatial stream using 802.11ax at 160 MHz (1201 Mbps) as opposed to one spatial stream using 802.11ac at 80 MHz (433 Mbps) as documented in IEEE 802.11ax draft 3.0 spec and IEEE 802.11-2016 wireless standard specifications, and require the use of similarly configured 802.11ax wireless network routers. Use of 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard.
3. Use of MU-MIMO, DL/UL OFDMA and 1024QAM requires clients to also support those functions.
4. Saving clients' battery power requires clients to also support the 802.11ax Wi-Fi standard. Actual power reduction may vary as a result of network conditions, client limitations, and environmental factors.
5. Latency improvement requires that the AP and all clients support OFDMA.