CoolerMaster MasterBox MB320L ARGB PC Case | MCB-B320L-KGNN-S02
The MasterBox MB320L ARGB is a Micro-ATX PC case with two pre-installed ARGB fans and honeycomb mesh ventilation on either side of the DarkMirror front panel. The DarkMirror front panel is smoked a shade darker to sharpen the contrast of the ARGB fans pre-installed behind it, highlighting its best features.
A high potential for both air-cooled and liquid-cooled builds comprise of front, top, and rear ventilation with the possibility to mount additional fans and radiators. Upholding the award-winning principles of the MB Series, versatility is paired with presentation to ensure that any gaming system built inside the MasterBox MB320L ARGB looks as good as it performs.
- DarkMirror Front Panel - The DarkMirror front panel shades light to add contrast to illuminated components.
- Mesh Intakes - Large, mesh intakes span each side of the front panel to provide additional airflow to system.
- Dual ARGB Fans - Two pre-installed 120mm ARGB fans can be managed by the motherboard, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system.
- Tempered Glass Side Panel - Hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel.
- Adaptable Drive Cage - The drive cage is able to shift toward the front to accommodate for PSU space, backwards to provide additional radiator space, or even completely removed.
- Versatile Cooling Options - Support for up to six fans and front, top, and rear radiator support ensure that performance is not compromised.
- Room For Upgrades - Support for up to a 344mm graphics card, a 166mm CPU cooler, and up to a 325mm PSU in length provides room for upgrades to stay ahead of the game.